Thursday, February 6, 2014

Focus

A while back I wrote the things I thought would be good to focus on as a species.

  • Clean Free Energy for All
  • Radical Life Extension
  • Super Intelligence
  • Morphological Freedom
  • Reformed Social System
  • Universal Social Well Being
I had a particular interest in morphological freedom and super intelligence. I've now narrowed down on what sort of field I should think about entering. I would love to do all of them, but sadly, I doubt my brain isn't good enough. I have to focus on things, at least until I develop some kind of super intelligence.
  • Biomechatronics
  • Neuroengineering
  • Aerospace Engineering
Now, I just have to trim some of these candidates, too. Or do I? I dunno, I really want study all of them. I'm gonna have to sit on this for some time. Hmmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment